Are you a smart, professional, entrepreneurial and resourceful individual seeking to build an impactful career in a challenging and rewarding environment?
We are looking for young Nigerian graduates to join other highly motivated individuals in the Union Bank Management Trainee Program. Our inclusive culture has produced a diverse workforce of dynamic individuals working together to build a simpler, smarter bank.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
About the Union Bank Management Trainee Program.
At Union Bank, we are building a team of multi-faceted and extraordinary individuals who are fully prepared and equipped to take on new challenges, make an impact and work across the different aspects of the business.
Our Management Trainee Program (MTP) has been designed to give graduates the opportunity to learn technical and soft skills from a world-class organisation through training and vital on-the-job experience.
- Must not be more than 26 years of age as of December 31st, 2019
- Both experienced and non-experienced candidates are welcome to apply, but must not be above the age limit
- A Bachelor’s degree or higher (in any field), with a minimum of Second Class Lower
- Should have completed NYSC
- Have a good command of the English language, with excellent communication skills
- Should be able to work in a team, be self-driven, results-oriented, innovative and keen to learn